Role includes leading the day to day job-site activities and directly supervising subcontractor and construction personnel activities on jobsites .The
superintendent reports to the project manager and is responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring on time, quality results.
- 10 + years of experience running large scale, out of ground projects
- Knowledge of industry and OSHA safety requirements
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Oversee subcontractor work to assure compliance with schedule, quality and execution in accordance with OSHA regulations and building codes;
- Set and inspire high expectations for quality work execution from subs;
- Ability to forecast any issues/performance delays on jobsites and proactively resolve;
- Prepare daily reports/ upload jobsite photographs in the computer software program documenting each day’s activities;
- Ensure product delivery pipeline is being managed properly for on-time delivery of all materials;
- Work with town and city officials authorities to assure construction meets code and all permits including occupancy permits are obtained on-time;
- Implement, maintain and enforce a project specific safety program in accordance with company policies and prepare accident and incident reports as
- Possess thorough knowledge of reading and understanding construction plans and specifications; and
- Ensure that good housekeeping practices are maintained at all times on jobsites.